How to get to Verona
- By airplane
Verona International Airport Catullo in Villafranca is situated approximately 12 km from the city centre.
There is a shuttle bus service to and from the airport every 20 minutes approx. from 6.10 am to 11.30 pm. The airport shuttle bus terminal is outside Porta Nuova railway station. From there you can easily get to every destination in Verona both by bus or taxi.
- By train
Verona is at the crossroad of the Milan-Venice / Brennero-Bologna railways.
Its main railway station is Porta Nuova.
- By car
Verona is at the crossroads of two of the most important Italian motorways: the north-south A22 motorway (Modena-Brennero) and the east-west Serenissima A4 (Milano-Venezia).
Distances from Verona by car: Milan km 165 (102 miles), Trento km 103 (64 miles), Bolzano km 157 (97 miles), Vicenza km 51 (31 miles), Venice km 114 (70 miles), Brescia km 68 (42 miles), Bologna km 142 (88 miles), Florence km 230 (142 miles).
N.B. Private cars are subject to access restrictions for most of all the historical areas of Verona city center (ZTL).
You might want to consider leaving the car in one of the covered parking lots just outside the city center: Parcheggio Cittadella, Parcheggio Arena, Parcheggio Centro.
They are all very close to piazza Bra.
How to get to Hotel Leon d’Oro
The structure Hotel Leon d’Oro is located in a strategic position, near the center of the city of Verona, a few steps from the main railway station of Verona Porta Nuova.
The Hotel parking aerea costs € 15 pr day pr car.
The station is 500 mt away from the Hotel (10 mins walking and 3 mins by car).
The Arena di Verona is 20 mins walking and 5 mins by car from the Hotel.
The Highway exit Verona Sud is 4 km away from the Hotel (5 mins by car).
The Airport is 11 km away from the Hotel (15 mins by car).
Airport shuttles and car transfers to the Hotel are available.
- No registrations without proof of payment will be confirmed. Your receipt/confirmation letter can be downloaded in the ‘Download Area” entering your registration.
- Only credit card payment will be accepted for late registration payment.
- Only cash or credit card payment will be accepted on-site registration payment.
- Special dietary requirements have to be written on the registration form or communicated to the secretariat, email@example.com
Abstract submission deadline is June 21st, 2021
Please see the guidelines for writing your abstract below:
- upload doc documents in English. Font: Times New Roman, 12
- do NOT exceed 2500 characters, including spaces (not included speakers when there are double affiliations)
- do NOT include tables, figures or references
- do NOT use paragraphs, indentions or tab stops in the text body
NOTE! ONLY If you have authors with double affiliation, please include the author/affiliation list in the abstract body.
If you DO NOT receive an email confirmation shortly after submitting the abstract, please contact the organising secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Portrait: 70cm (width) x 100cm (hight)
You can put up your poster from 08.00 am on the day of your presentation. Please pin your poster up on a free posterboard. The materials should include the title of the presentation and the list of authors. At the end of the day, you have to take your poster down – the posters that have not been removed will be discarded.